Further diamond drilling assay results returned from North Aubry (Seymour Project) including:
Hole GTDD-22-0323 intersected 17.9m and 7.7m thick pegmatites with significant intercepts:
- 6.0m @ 1.37% Li2O (from 218.9m to 225.0m); and
- 3.6m @ 2.08% Li2O (from 378.3m to 382.0m).
Hole GTDD-22-0128 intersected 6.4m and 22.8m thick pegmatites with significant intercepts:
- 2.8m @ 1.48% Li2O (from 253.3m to 256.2m); and
- 3.4m @ 0.86% Li2O (from 322.8m to 326.3m).
Hole GTDD-22-0320 intersected 10.7m thick pegmatite with significant intercept of:
- 10.7m @ 1.49% Li2O (from 458.1m to 468.8m).
Intersections considerably thicker than modelled and significantly increases the mineralised volumes and grade in this targeted strike extension of North Aubry.
Drilling at Seymour now targeting lateral extents of the Aubry Complex and testing numerous pegmatite exposures within the Pye Complex.
Drilling at Root Project set to commence shortly with additional equipment mobilised to site.
Root hosts known high-grade pegmatites ready for drilling and Mineral Resource Estimation.